re: Alabama Road Construction

To: "'team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Alabama Road Construction
From: Chris Eckles <MRoadster@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:32:56 -0500
Darn, some good news - it wasn't as bad for me as it could have been.  I
timed it and I was in stop and go (mostly stop) for almost exactly an hour.
 I-20 and 459.  But then I rushed out and jumped in my car about a minute
after the last run, so I must have hit the traffic when it was "light."  I
got home about 1am, the latest I have stayed up (willingly!) in a decade.
Slow life, I know.

Chris Eckles
White M Roadster
Atlanta

So how many of us got caught in the most brilliant Alabama DOT road
construction crew, just west of Birmingham on I20 last night....

It will probably take a day or so to reply since most of you had your drive
home delayed by some 3 hours.

Rick Cone - Took a detour and still lost 1.5 hours

<