RE: Alabama Road Construction

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Alabama Road Construction
From: "Dan Timko" <dtimko@cc.gatech.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:01:44 -0500
Man, 2.5 hours to get 11 miles. Then I was lucky enough to take the 459
Bypass instead of taking 20/59 straight through Birmingham. Did anyone get
through the construction, feel happy, then get slammed by the CLOSED section
of I-20/I-59?? That would suck. I did pass Ben though, kind of obvious with
the trailered Vette.

Dan Timko
#62 STS