RE: anyone get this? "SCCA Members Discount Code "

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: anyone get this? "SCCA Members Discount Code "
From: "Pylon.CC" <pylon@pylon.cc>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 00:02:13 -0600
I would still have to say that it is probably not SCCAforums, based on my
previous email stating that the SPAM messages were coming to my personal
email address, not the one I use on team.net or on sccaforums.  It did
however come to the one I put on my SCCA forms for the national office.  So
take that as you may.

Eric, I have been in your boat, and all I can say is laugh it off.  the
people around here are so stuck on themselves and their "friends" that
everyone else is always wrong, proof:  the fram emails.

as always, anyone who would like to discuss any of my emails may do so in
person, I will be at the Meridian NT, as well as many other events this
year.

-CJ