Re: anyone get this? "SCCA Members Discount Code "

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: anyone get this? "SCCA Members Discount Code "
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:17:52 -0800
A while back, I said:

> From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
> Subject: Re: anyone get this? "SCCA Members Discount Code "
>
> I'm sure that we can whip this into a big controversy, if only we try. :^)

Gee, it turns out we didn't have to try very hard now, did we?

Congratulations to all involved, the reputation of team.net is being upheld
in fine fashion. You should all be very proud.

The part about child pornography was really classic, as was the line about
"Credentials don't make character assassination legitimate." There's a
comment that cuts both ways if I've ever heard one.

Excuse me, I'm getting a little choked up here...

sniff, sniff...

Regards,

William Loring