Re: anyone get this? "SCCA Members Discount Code "

To: "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: anyone get this? "SCCA Members Discount Code "
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 01:57:24 -0600
ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT.  Just whip 'em out and compare.  Damn.  Enough
already.  It was me.  I did it.  I am a white male therefore by definition
"it" is my fault.  I am the oppressor.  I took all that time to manually
copy every single email addy that I've ever seen on here and then sold them
to the highest bidder.  Got enough to buy a couple new sets of plugs too.
So watcha gonna do about it, huh?

I couldn't stand the voices any longer.  Ha ha, he he, ho ho.  They're
coming to take me away.

ARGHHHH  I need seat time BADLY!!!!  Winter sucks dudes.  But large amounts
of caffeine sure is great!!  ;^)

That's, I say that's a joke son.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13