RE: anyone get this? "SCCA Members Discount Code "

To: "eric salem" <ebsalem@radiks.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: anyone get this? "SCCA Members Discount Code "
From: "Bill Fuhrmann" <bfuhrman@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 06:00:12 -0600
> Behalf Of eric salem

> Well in that case they'll read this thread and let us know.
>
> Its not an attack on SCCAforums to say they participate in an
> all-too-common
> internet business practice.

Would you consider it an attack on you if someone said you distributed child
pornography as a business?

(before someone gets their undies in a bunch, I am not suggesting that he
does)

You made a speculation that a particular person or group of people was
behaving in a manner that most people here consider reprehensible.

You should put up some significant reason for your speculation or apologize
to them.