Fram Oil Filters and more.....

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fram Oil Filters and more.....
From: "Glenn Duensing" <rebel128@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:38:59 -0800
It's amazing when autoxer's complain that SCCA isn't marketing
the sport and SCCA does line up sponsors, all you can do
is to p&m. I don't like "banners" on my car and I don't like
certain auto parts.

This new CEO has more to promote SCCA than what
has been done in years.

Your experience with "products" very from mine. I use
only AC Delco filters on my GM but use Bosch plugs,
K&N air filter, Mobil 1 in the autox car, Pennzoil in the
'90 and Valvoline in the '85 and '79 (because we had
a great sponsor with Valvoline for the Pros and still have
some oil to go).

Some people have bad experiences with a product. I know
I have.

So why can't we all be thankful for the exposure that
our new CEO is bringing to OUR sport.

Glenn