RE: anyone get this? "SCCA Members Discount Code "

To: "A-Team.Net \(Group\)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: anyone get this? "SCCA Members Discount Code "
From: "eric salem" <ebsalem@radiks.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 00:01:33 -0600
When I preface a thought with "I'd guess" wouldn't that imply that I'm
GUESSING?

As to my credentials -- did I say, 'In my professional opinion'? or did I
say, 'As a professional. .. ' No there was none of that. Just a casual
observation based on my service in the industry.

In the last post it was clear, I thought, if the owner of SCCAforums.com
wants to post and say they didn't contribute the Carparts.com's mailing list
I will apologize on this list.

I didn't say sccaforums.com sold a list. It was a clearly labeled guess. The
list of names could just as easily come from a couple kids in a dorm room!

thanks,