RE: Fram Oil Filters

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fram Oil Filters
From: Jester097@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:32:40 EST
this is true - especially for alot of race cars (i.e. nascar).  The filter can
clog up with debris, and you can either let it be clogged, stopping oil flow
and starving the top of the engine - or you can bypass it and let it flow and
hope you make it to the finish line.

-Ryan
www.saturn.pair.com/ryanj.htm