RE: Supra Classing, was: SM PAX

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Supra Classing, was: SM PAX
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:09:44 -0500
<<<Ok, That brings me to my dilemma.  What class do I run my 86 944 Turbo
in?  It
is basically stock with the addition of R tires, MAF, Chip, MO30 suspension.
If I take out the Manual Boost Controller and go back to the stock boost
control, can I run in ASP? Or did this get changed this year?>>>

I believe the MAF and KLR chip move you to EM unless you run the required
restrictor. Then I THINK you can run in Prepared.

<<<BTW,  As an old hot rodder, I love modified cars    :^)>>>

Then I'd recommend running in OSP or get the local organizers to start an
OSP class if it doesn't exist.

Paul Foster