Re: Supra Classing, was: SM PAX

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Supra Classing, was: SM PAX
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:20:39 -0500
Where would it go if he doesn't want to run OSP or it doesn't exist in his
area? I'm not familiar enough with SP rules, and I know Paul does *actually*
know something about a 944 turbo, with some mods.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.