RE: Supra Classing, was: SM PAX

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Supra Classing, was: SM PAX
From: "Dan USA" <dandalen@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:37:42 -0800
Ok,
  That brings me to my dilemma.  What class do I run my 86 944 Turbo in?  It
is basically stock with the addition of R tires, MAF, Chip, MO30 suspension.
If I take out the Manual Boost Controller and go back to the stock boost
control, can I run in ASP? Or did this get changed this year?
BTW,  As an old hot rodder, I love modified cars    :^)
Thanks,
Dan D.  (rookie starting year 2)