Need help with A-Stock SCCA Rules

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Need help with A-Stock SCCA Rules
From: "Jonathan Franks" <jon_mx5@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:23:16 -0600
Hi! This year, I'm going to switch from autocrossing my Miata to a '94
Porsche 968. SCCA puts the 968 in A-Stock. I need to know what class each of
the following modifications will put me into:

1. Upgrading from standard 16" (7" front, 8" rear) to 17" (7.5" and 9").
This was the optional wheel for the 968 in '94, but my car wasn't ordered
with sport wheels.
2. Installing a roll bar. This is a coupe, but for DEs and track events, I
am putting a roll bar with harness guides in the car.
3. A 5 point safety harness.
4. Recaro SRD seats (driver and passenger) with harness guides.

Thanks!
-Jon
'91 Miata
'94 Porsche 968