SFR Video (was: kid karts)

To: "'Matt Murray'" <mattm@optonline.net>
Subject: SFR Video (was: kid karts)
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:21:44 -0800
Matt Murry writes...

>How about the rest of us that don't? :^)

Oh, well, please, allow me to boast our wares. For our anual SFR Solo II
Awards banquet last Saturday, Carl Merritt put together this most
fascinating and entertaining video, which you can download for absolutely
free at: http://216.55.149.70/ZCars/AVArchive/2000/SlideShow.zip

I had a little something to do with it, but not as much as Carl gives me
credit for.

We set up our Peavey speakers and played the music really loud and everyone
really seemed to like it. There's even a segment about kids at autocrosses.
I make a cameo, and so does Teresa Neidel, and Arie Villasol later on.

It's pretty big, like 67.5MB, but worth the wait I think.

Katie K.