RE: Coolant?

To: "Linnhoff; Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: RE: Coolant?
From: "Jason Isley" <Jason.Isley@alltel.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:57 -0600
     For the last 5 years all of my solo cars have had nothing but H20 and water
wetter. Then I don't have to worry about the motor freezing and cracking here in
AZ. I am sure that some coolant is in the system, not matter how good you flush
it there is some you don't get put.
     My tow rig/daily driver uses a small bit of coolant and also has water
wetter in it. I have had no problems due to this combination.

Jason "RX7 KLR" Isley
jason.isley@alltel.com