Re: Letter to SEB / ESP

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Letter to SEB / ESP
From: "David Green" <talon95@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 05:40:27 -0500
Well, let's assume for a minute that the M3 is classed properly.
The question that comes to my mind then is, what was the basis
for moving the Supra to BSP?  Just working from memory,
I don't recall it being any more dominant than the M3.  If we're
working from the modern pony car definition, the Supra fits
it better than the M3.  Heavy, high HP sports car with 4
seats (well, kinda 4 seats).

I'm not saying the Supra should come back or the M3 should
be moved, but it would be nice to understand the basis for
each of these decisions.

Dave G.

> OK, Mr. Strano, Lets look at past results:
> In 1997... John Ames won ESP by 1.149 seconds in a 96 Camaro SS
>      Maybe the Camaro SS should have been moved to ASP or BSP!
> In 1999... Mark Madarash won ESP by 1.206 sec. in a 88 Trans-Am
>      Maybe the Trans Am should have been moved to ASP or BSP!
> In 2000... Bob Tunnell wins ESP by 1.066 sec. in a 95 M3
>      Should the M3 Be moved to ASP or BSP???
>
> You wanted to look at results!
> Maybe we need one class for just Mustangs, one class for just Camaros, and
> one class for just M3s.
>
> And if your remarks about local events and local drivers was ment to
> undermind my experience... I guess a 2nd place National Championship
Trophy