Re: STS Tire Rules

To: "Roger Johnson" <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>,
Subject: Re: STS Tire Rules
From: "Daniel Bettis" <140mhz24@isoc.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 06:34:44 -0400
I agree with you on most of that there. Why can you not have a street tire
class along with  the usually race tire classes.  Will earth fail to have
gravity because of it or will the sun not come up any more.  I see if the
car were dead slow and it took for ever to run the cars, but there no
slower the some of the stock classes on race tires.  I think if people show
up for the class and run it.  They should be a class.  But I guess being
the SCCA they let a group of people set cars up for a class then kill it
off, or do some sort of silly class reordering.  The other ting is here
locally we have been getting tons of STS people would probably never come
back to run if they run in some SP class.  The best thing is after a while
some of them start coming out to CenDiv events then they try a national or
Pro.

Dan Bettis
140MHZ24@isoc.net
Predator Motorsport   http://www.predatormotorsport.com