Re: Letter to SEB / ESP

To: "Pylon.CC" <pylon@pylon.cc>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Letter to SEB / ESP
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 00:05:49 -0500
Both Bob and Patti attended our Midwest Divisonal Championship event in
August held at Forbes adn running last year's North course both forard and
in reverse.

After the event was over I spoke briefly with them and congratulated them on
some excellent driving.  Patti commented that it's simply a very easy car to
drive fast.

Not taking anything away from them but that does say something about the car
itself.  That's when I noticed that they were o skinny little 245 width
Hoosiers.  WOW!!!  I have to wonder if wider rubber would offer any better
performance.  I doubt it or they likely would have gone that route already.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Fill what's empty, empty what's full,
and scratch where it itches."
The Duchess of Windsor when asked
what is the secret of a long and happy life