Re: Letter to SEB / ESP

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Letter to SEB / ESP
From: "Chris Dorsey" <racecar01@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:31:47 MDT
You are all missing two very important facts:
1.  Bob T. is an extremely good driver, and would probably dominate ESP
    in an F-Body or anything else he decided to campaign.
2.  I don't know if any of you realize the level of development in Bob's
    ESP M-3.  I have seen Bob go through hundreds of different set-ups
    and combinations in the past two years to get that car to where it
    is now. I venture to say not many of the "regular ESP cars" have that
    level of development.  Just look at the shock development in Bob's
    car...that will tell you a lot.

All you ESP guys are falling into the same trap that destroyed DSP this
year.  Everybody complained the Fiat X1/9 was too fast.  So along comes FSP,
kills attendance in DSP, and runs identical times at Nationals this year.
The fact is, the non Fiat drivers put all there time and effort into
complaining, and not enough into development.
CONCENTRATE YOUR EFFORTS ELSEWHERE GUYS!
Chris Dorsey
DSP 01