Re: Letter to SEB / ESP

To: psosborn@gte.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Letter to SEB / ESP
From: MBD96@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 20:37:26 EDT
This C Mod driver hopes Mark Madarash stays put where he's at.  I've seen him
in Saunders car and it wouldn't be very pretty for the rest of us in the Solo
community if the SEB's stupid decision causes him to look elsewhere for a
ride.

Bruce (my rental rate to Mark is 5 times that of anyone else's) Dickey

<< Why do people doubt Mark Madarash's talent?  He was runnerup to Ames,
losing
 by a mere couple of tenths, in 98, won the class in 99, and stayed as close
 as possible, with a lot of help from his friends, toTunnell in 00.  I know
 Mark, and his car is prepped to the limit of ESP rules, and there are few
 drivers across the country that can get close to him in that car, which
 tells me he's a top-notch driver..  Give the guy his due... >>