RE: Tires

To: "Rocky Entriken" <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>,
Subject: RE: Tires
From: "Brent DeWitt" <bdewitt@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 20:28:38 -0600
You have a good point Rocky (about supporting those who support us).  While
they gave up a couple of years ago, Yokohama _was_ trying to be a supporter
and ,for now, their street tires (A0032, A509, Proxies, etc.) are a pretty
good deals.  The 509s are 160 tread wear as well as being great rain tires.
I use them as daily drivers on my Neon (BFG G-Forces on course).