RE: Tires

To: kart38 <kart38@home.com>
Subject: RE: Tires
From: Rocky Entriken <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 16:15:54 -0400 (EDT)
As someone said, save the pennies for when you raise the talent level the
go-fast goodies won't be wasted.

but it sounds like you are in the market for a set of tires anyway. I'm no
street-tire expert, but I think I'd go the BFGs if only because BFG gives good
support to Solo II. They'll do nicely while you are on the steep side of the
learning curve, and will be ok in the Street Tire class if one is available
to you.

I like supporting those who support us. I run slicks on the Prepared Solo car,
and BFG doesn't make them for me, but I have the Goodrichs on my tow van,
family car and street sportscar (and the Remingtons on the Trailer came from
the BFG dealer).