Re: Tires

To: kart38 <kart38@home.com>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:13:22 -0500
kart38 wrote:

> Could someone recommend good all season tires?  I need all season cause I
> can't afford new rims just for racing tires (and I can't afford dedicated
> racing tires), and I live were it snows.

I got a set of the BFG Touring T/A HR4 for my Wisconsin snowbound Neon.
While I have not autocrossed on them, I will occasionally really push
them on the street.  I like them so far, although I haven't had them in
snow yet.  They are pretty grippy and responsive for the size and type
that they are.  After only 5,000 miles or so, wear seems to be good.
Got a screamin deal on them from TireRack too.
IMO, YMMV, yada
--
Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Wausau, WI     Land of Cheese