RE: Tires

To: "'kart38'" <kart38@home.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tires
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 13:10:42 -0400
Jason,

Don't go nuts working on the car right away. Run what ya brung for a good
long while and save up your nickles for the expensive toys later. This sport
is 90% driver so prepping the car is not nearly as important as spending
time driving in events. Learn first then you will know what to buy. Also you
will be better able to appreciate changes that you do make.

Regards,
Alan

PS Have fun out there!

On Wednesday, July 28, 1999 11:21 AM, kart38 [SMTP:kart38@home.com] wrote:
> Could someone recommend good all season tires?  I need all season cause I
> can't afford new rims just for racing tires (and I can't afford dedicated
> racing tires), and I live were it snows.  I was thinking BFGoodrich Comp
T/A