Re: Racing harnesses

To: "Craig Daugherty" <cmdaugherty@tyler.net>, <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Racing harnesses
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 22:24:56 -0400
Craig, it came from Dick Turner Enterprises, of NAPD fame back in the mid to
late '80s.  Dick produced a video tape back then dedicated to autocrossing
techniques.  That video tape is still available.  It is not perfect by
today's standards, but it is still quite informative.  I talked to Dick for
the first time in several years at our National Tour event at TMS in April.
He is ailing badly, but still gets around.  He still has his business in
Hutchins, Tx....
I met him while attending his NAPD (National Academy for Professional
Driving) instructor school in 1985, and again in 1989.  He's a super guy,
and will talk your ears off!!!

Phil O.