Tires

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires
From: "kart38" <kart38@home.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:20:40 -0500
Could someone recommend good all season tires?  I need all season cause I
can't afford new rims just for racing tires (and I can't afford dedicated
racing tires), and I live were it snows.  I was thinking BFGoodrich Comp T/A
VR4, Michelin Pilot XGT H4, or Yokohama AVS S4.  I am leaning toward BFG but
would like other people's opinions.  The tires on my car are some 70,000
four for $70 tires and I want new ones (previous owner is the one that got
them).  One last thing, Eibach Pro-Kit springs would be illegal in a stock
class wouldn't they?  Thanks.

Jason