Re: [Re: [new to the list...] Racing harness

To: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>,
Subject: Re: [Re: [new to the list...] Racing harness
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 23:25:31 -0700
>But my only problem is headroom in the car.  Im already shifting a tad
>right, and tilting my head to the right to get the helmet on my fat head..
>
>Cant decide if a harness will let me sit in there tight, while allowing me
>to lean over.
=============================
Okay, now that my TIA is over let me answer the second querry.

You put the helmet on before you give the final tug to the shoulder straps
of the harness.  Oh yeah, and remember to put on your sunglasses before you
give that final tug on the shoulder straps also.  Umm, and your keys too.
Oh yeah, and make sure your seat is in the proper position and make sure
your door is closed also.

I think I remembered most of the important "before the final tug" stuff.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Dolphin Safe Tuna"
It's okay, as long as you're not a Tuna.