Re: [Re: [new to the list...] Racing harness

To: kart38@home.com
Subject: Re: [Re: [new to the list...] Racing harness
From: Lonnie Heston <lhheston@netscape.net>
Date: 29 Jul 99 14:35:33 CDT
YES, some people even list it first.  Properly installed and fitted, it will
keep you centered in the seat, and you will not have to use the steering wheel
to keep yourself upright, thus making steering more accurate.  This will keep
your head consistently positioned. so your perspective is from the same
relative spot in relation to your wheels, and you can get really close to
pylons accurately.  The greater the G-force in a turn, the more benefit will
be felt.

Also, if you ever do accidently hit something hard or snap-spin, less of your
bod will come into contact with car parts.

Since my car and helmet are red, and my wife likes red, I'm ordering a red
5-point harness, also.

http://webmail.netscape.com.