Re: [Re: [new to the list...] Racing harness

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: [new to the list...] Racing harness
From: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 17:01:44 -0700

> YES, some people even list it first.  Properly installed and fitted, it
will
> keep you centered in the seat, and you will not have to use the steering
wheel

I've been autoxing for a couple of years, and somehow I keep putting the
harness at the end of my list.  Big mistake in my case, 'cause the kinetic
shoulder harness doesn't hold me in any kind of position at all.  So I can
see why these experienced autoxers would tell us to put it at the *top* of
our list.

Richard Nichols
CP Mustang SVO TII