RE: [Re: [new to the list...] Racing harness

To: richard nichols <rnichol1@san.rr.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Re: [new to the list...] Racing harness
From: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 19:12:26 -0500
Im going to get a harness next year for BSP use (maybe we'll stay AS)..

But my only problem is headroom in the car.  Im already shifting a tad
right, and tilting my head to the right to get the helmet on my fat head..

Cant decide if a harness will let me sit in there tight, while allowing me
to lean over.