MR2 front end push follow up

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: MR2 front end push follow up
From: Tony Kern <armand@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:19:41 -0400
Thanks to all those who responded to my original post; I couldn't
believe I'd get so many replies. There's a lot of knowledge out there
and I appreciate the input. This is only my second year back in the
auto-x scene after a 20 year absence; any and all help is needed.
I might even dare Harrisburg and Petersburg next year !.

Also, I've noted the increased traffic regarding the 1st gen Miata's.
I spoke recently with Howard Duncan at SCCA Denver. He said that the SEB
has recommended to the Board of Directors that the reclassification to C
Stock be approved. He suggested contacting your regional director if you
have comments. Looks like my pesky, torquey 'mister' will be in a busy
class next season (darn).

Tony