Re: Effects of Current Rules - an Observation

To: Scotty *BOB* White <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Subject: Re: Effects of Current Rules - an Observation
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:44:59 -0500
Scotty *BOB* White wrote:
> There are no tires! There have not been any tires! There wasn't any
> tires when you (scac/seb) told everybody with 18"s to just wait a
> minute, well we been a waitin, FOR 2 YEARS!!! C'mon guys, right the
> wrong you did 2 years ago and quit tossin all this smoke an mirrors
> about SFCs around, man am I tired....

Scotty,

People have said here that 18" Hoosiers are currently available.  Are
you saying they're wrong?  (I see that Tire Rack doesn't have any in
stock.)

Please explain to all of us, without rhetoric, name-calling, or
unnecessary capitalization or punctuation, in plain English so we don't
all misunderstand you like we usually do, why the currently available
Hoosier 18" tires don't qualify.

Mark