Re: Effects of Current Rules - an Observation

To: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject: Re: Effects of Current Rules - an Observation
From: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@midusa.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:34:35 -0800
I think it is safe to say that we are not going to agree. I do respect your
right to

express your opinons, particulrally in the polite manner we have used. This is
missing many times in this forum.

Anyways I will say I think you are quite a ways off base, but you may start a
revolution and get you ideas passed. Good luck, look for me on the other side
if this should make past the SEB for member content.

Rob