FWD:Sunbeam Parts for Sale

To: Message Alpine <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: FWD:Sunbeam Parts for Sale
From: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: 27 Oct 00 09:28:21 -0500
Too far for me but maybe someone on the list would like to buy them.  Reply
directly to James at :

Jdsantana@aol.com

In Santa Rosa, California which is about 60 miles north of the San Francisco
Golden Gate Bridge.     I listed the Sunbeam parts for you. The dealer cost of
the windshield alone is $344.00. I would like to get $500 for the entire list,
plus alot of stuff that i couldn't identify. I can't ship it all, so its going
to probably be a u-pick-up, C.O.D. cash transaction.
                            let me know
                                james

1 ea. - Transmission, Laycock, overdrive unit, ser. # 32/3004/003470   1 ea -
transmission, looks like the one above but no ID plate, there is this # in cast
-
            IH 1981060
1 ea -  windshield, new with gasket, in plastic with sticker from South African
factory,
        FW00165 GTNSFV
4 ea - fuel pumps with glass bulb and primer lever
3 ea - fuel pumps  "      "        "    without primer lever
4 ea - Stromberg carbs
3 pair - Stromberg carbs with manifolds
1 ea. - exhaust manifold
1 ea - intake manifold
5 ea - distributors
4 ea - oil pumps
2 ea - new Lucas tailight reflectors in box
3 ea - tailight assemblies
2 ea - dipsticks
4 ea - Lucas Girling wheel cylinder kits, new in boxes
4 ea - new disk brake pads in box
1 ea - water pump
4 ea - Lucas generators
2 ea - small chrome bumper guards with rubber
3 ea - chrome 3 prong, knock off hub covers
8 ea - disk brake calipers
3 ea - vented brake rotors
5 ea - brake drums
7 ea - valve covers, one has an "Iskenderian" label
1 ea - air cleaner, oil immersion type
8 ea - pistons, 2 sets of 4
4 ea - flywheels
1 ea - camshaft
3 ea - timing chain & gears
1 ea - set of rocker arms, pushrods and other related parts
2 ea - timing chain covers
1 ea - head lite trim piece, not chrome
2 ea - clutch plates
3 ea - small rectangular things about 12" x 4" x 4" that look like a small
radiator with            two half inch intake and extake pipes coming out 1 ea
- small box of chrome door knobs, trim pieces, license plate light, ignition
key          switch
1 ea - crankcase pan
1 ea - Chrysler aluminium cylinder head, new, in box with these #s on label,
1240335 &
         ST680. Also this # stamped in the casting on the head - 71981232
1 ea - crankshaft that i think goes with the head above
1 ea - exhaust and intake manifold
2 pair - Zenith carbs and manifold

    all the above stuff goes with the 4 cylinder engine, i think.

2 ea - Ford heads and valve covers, i think it goes with a Ford 260

                                end