Re: color

To: alpines@autox.team.net (Alpines)
Subject: Re: color
From: tjhiggin@chris.iss.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 00 8:38:27 CDT
CANISDOG@aol.com writes:
> If I could start my Series 3 GT over, I would do my upholstery in Black with
> Yellow Piping and the Car "Yellow"!!!

My car was originally arctic white, but it has been repainted some
other white in its past.  When I get to that point, I'm going to
paint my 'Pine absolutely the brightest, blindingest f*****g yellow I
can find!  I want your eyes to hurt when you look at it!!  It's a
SUNBEAM ferchrissakes.  Why the hell didn't Rootes offer them in
yellow?  Seems like it would have made perfect sense.

Got me an idea for a personalized license plate, too, but I don't want
to reveal it yet for fear someone will beat me to it.

I'd never thought about the yellow piping for the interior.
Something to consider.  Thanks for the idea.

--
T.J. Higgins
tjhiggin@ingr.com