Re: Drug Dealer Floor?

To: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@iccom.com>
Subject: Re: Drug Dealer Floor?
From: Victor Hughes <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:57:42 +1000
hey chuck

On reading this I immediately examined my floor for a similar compartment -
after all mine was 'born' on Friday the 13th (September 1963).  Then I
realised that "the Prince of Darkness" is another name for Joseph Lucas,
master electrician by appointment to LBCs.  So I figure in my car he lives
in the slightly larger compartment under the back seat.......