Re: [6pack] measuring engine improvements

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] measuring engine improvements
From: "Oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 21:28:26 -0500
well, i hesitated to respond because i'm so outdone . . .

we tested right at 100 hp at the wheels.  don't remember the torque.

gp2 cam, electronic ignitor,upgraded ignition coil, ported, polished,
shaved, zero-decked, about 10 cr, lightened flywheel, aluminum fan stuff,
goodparts triple zs, K&N filters, header but stock exhaust, oil scraper.
not balanced.  and yeah, my tires were smoking, too!