Re: [6pack] measuring engine improvements

To: <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] measuring engine improvements
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 19:58:50 -0400
Jim, I did mine and was putting out 153hp at the wheels and 152ft/lb torque.
Cam, head work, balanced, .020 over, 2 SU HD8's. 10.4 CR. I think I have a PDF
of the dyno run laying around some place if you want it. I can vouch for RML
smoking the tires at over 150HP. Saw him do it at Road America..... IN MY CAR,
darn kids:).

Good luck,
Marty Sukey