RE: [6pack] Early vs Late Head

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [6pack] Early vs Late Head
From: "Robert Breazeale" <RobertBreazeale@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:59:14 -0800
I don't mean to hijack this topic, but I've been following it with
interest.   I was wondering, is there any advantage in putting the later
head onto an early block?  Or is it even possible?

I have a TR250 and will be looking at getting into the engine rebuild
sometime next year.

Thank you kindly, - Robert -