[6pack] Rocket Surgery/Brain Science

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Rocket Surgery/Brain Science
From: John Summers <rivers2hills@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:39:45 -0800 (PST)
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bleeding the clutch hydraulics.
Removal and replacement of clutch mc & slave were
merely aggravating.  Bleeding the damned thing is
discouraging.  The first attempt has prompted me to
want to over medicate myself and drink.  What's this
thing with the "Mighty Vac"?
All it did was drain the MC dry.  It's IMPOSSIBLE for
me to squeeze my fingers into the space where the
bleeder valve opens and  closes.  At first I noticed
that I had the slave installed with the valve on the
bottom.  Made sense to me; easier to manipulate.  Then
after draining the mc it occurred to me that perhaps
(like in all the drawings) the hose went on the bottom
and the valve on top, so I unbolted it and rotated it.
 Of course then I discovered that I couldn't make the
valve turn and any wrench I have is too clunky to
finesse the valve.
This job appears to be easy and common sensical, but
my wife can testify as to how I make simple things
complicated.
Sorry, just venting before the over medication.

Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/