RE: [6pack] Early vs Late Head

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: [6pack] Early vs Late Head
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 08:13:31 -0800
        Dick:

        Ummm. Have you had the engine overhauled before? Could the
machine shop have upgraded the valve size as part of a rebuild?
        If you do some judicious reshaping of the combustion chamber in
the vicinity of the valve, then this will be good for some power. If the
chambers were left stock, then most likely power fell or stayed the
same.

        Cheers,

        Vance