Re: OD disassembly

To: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OD disassembly
From: "Marc Nederkoorn" <adsl709847@tiscali.nl>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 21:15:26 +0100
Hello John,

Thanks for the story and hints. Unfortunately I don't have an impact wrench
but I can always take the OD and drop by in a tyre shop or something like
that. I will get the flange off!

My car is a reimported californian car so it is US spec. I did do some mods
such as higher compression of ca. 9.5, a TH5 Kent cam, SU HIF6 carbs and a
Falcon sport exhaust system. And all of the emission stuff is gone. I can get
my yearly test without that easily if the carbs are tuned.

The car was a nice rust-free restoration basis, you may know that quite a
number of cars found their way back to Europe.

I guess I need a 8 start speedo drive gear and a new follower as the 5 start
chewed up the follower gear. Minor things I guess, I'll look into the English
suppliers.

Regards, Marc