RE: AutoPower Roll Bar available

To: Kevin McNelis <kmcnelis@nmsu.edu>
Subject: RE: AutoPower Roll Bar available
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 12:21:08 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Kevin McNelis wrote:

> Robert, I know you said you would not answer on-list, but I have only one
> simple question:
>
> Is this roll bar absolutely guaranteed to make my car go faster?  If you
> positively GUARANTEE it will make me go faster, I'll take it!

I can't guarantee that it'll make you go faster. That's up to you. But if
you do put it in your car, and you don't go faster, well, it's one more
thing that you can't BLAME.

Nyuk, nyuk...

> (with tongue firmly in cheek) Kevin

... but of course.

OBTW, the roll bar is located just north of Boston, MA, USA. Shipping is
by hand delivery or via truck fright (that's the way I got it, if memory
serves).

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx