Re: Spin on oil filter adaptor

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spin on oil filter adaptor
From: Sean OBrien <saob_100@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:09:39 -0700 (PDT)
--- John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net> wrote:

> Thanks for everyones input on the the oil filter
> adapter.  Seems like
> most have it angled.  John Mitchell  76 TR6

Dear Listers,

This weekend I changed the oil on my '75.  As this was
the first working efforts on the car, I was unsure
what to expect.  I found out that I had to remove the
clutch slave cylinder to remove the canister from the
car.  Is this normal for all of you?  The Bentley
Manual's picture on page 27 is what I wish it was
like!  Also changed the sway bar bushings... that took
me 3 hours.  Not an expert just yet I guess.

Sean O'Brien
1975 Topaz TR6
http://www.triumphowners.com/679