RE: Spin on oil filter adaptor

To: "John Mitchell" <jmitch@snet.net>, "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Spin on oil filter adaptor
From: "Phil Beckman" <phil@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:41:10 -0400
This is what I did a couple of years back and I have not had any issues.

I believe I also had to remove the clutch slave in order to get it
installed but once installed it seems to be working well.

Removing the filter is still a pain due to the tight fit but with a
filter wrench designed to grasp the filter from below its not too tough.

Phil Beckman
73 TR6
Libertyville, IL