RE: RE: Adjustable camshaft

To: "'Richard Seaton'" <rsh17@msn.com>
Subject: RE: RE: Adjustable camshaft
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 08:20:42 -0700
        Richard:

        This makes sense. That is likely what Vizard meant, and I simply
interpreted it incorrectly. (Haven't done my engine tear down yet, so
I don't have a good grasp of what Vizard was trying to describe).
        In this case, the point remains the same: Juggling the stock
sprocket's installation allows you to make small changes in cam timing.

        Thanks for the correction.

        Vance

1974 Mimosa Yellow Triumph TR6
Cogito Ergo Zoom