Re: Adjustable camshaft

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Adjustable camshaft
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 14:37:33 -0400
Dick- good thought but too easy.

I used Vizard's manual when doing my top end and in chapter 24, he refers to
rotating the sprocket 90 degrees a couple of times. His remedy for a crank
error of 4.3 degrees is to "...turn the sprocket back to front...". When I
was doing the work, I tried this and found what the other listers have
found. It won't work.

Peter
'68 TR250