RE: Here's a thread we haven't had for a while...

To: "Philip E.E Bacon" <pboldtrix@juno.com>, <OC@46thFoot.com>
Subject: RE: Here's a thread we haven't had for a while...
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@idcnet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:50:54 -0600
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I'm with Philip on this one.  I get similar questions from people who are
obviously interested in my 3A.  I don't think that their wrong
identification of the car means they are stupid - they are just
ill-informed.  Give them a break and take the time to inform them, rather
than laughing at them.  I would hate someone to think that I was stupid just
because I couldn't tell the difference between a Firebird and a Camarro
(which I can't)...

Michael Marr
1960 TR3A
Whitewater, WI