Re: Here's a thread we haven't had for a while...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Here's a thread we haven't had for a while...
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:38:07 EST
> What's the most stupid attempt anyone has ever made at guessing the
> > identity of *your* LBC?

I drove my 70 Spitfire MK3 to work one day and parked her right up front to
show her off.  A sales type guy came in that day and actually thought it was
a brand new car!  Japanese or something!  I had him going for a while telling
him it was an exotic German one of a kind, limited production prototype,
market testing model until I finally came clean.
Darrell
10 Triumphs
1 Audi TT
2 Motorcycles