TR6 rear wheel camber probs

To: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Subject: TR6 rear wheel camber probs
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@mojam.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 08:49:40 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Tony Rhodes wrote:

    the right rear wheel is exhibiting noticeable positive camber, and ride
    height is approximately one inch higher on the right rear.  ...  The car
    had the same problem with the 30 year old stock springs that I replaced,
    but I had assumed that it was due to uneven, driver-side-only spring
    sag.

I just had both the front and rear springs off my TR250.  I couldn't tell
the difference right-to-left for either pair of springs.  I would expect
that if there was some sag you'd notice some difference even unloaded.

Is your frame twisted or bent perhaps (bad thought, but a possibility to
consider)?

Skip Montanaro  | Mojam: "Uniting the World of Music" http://www.mojam.com/
skip@mojam.com  | Musi-Cal: http://www.musi-cal.com/
518-372-5583